- Tech Delivery Manager – Digital, Data & Technology
Tech Delivery Manager – Digital, Data & Technology
ea Change specialises in providing skills and solutions to Financial Service providers, not-for-profit organisations and IT companies. We have a proud history of providing measurable results, proactive solutions, and powerful support networks, which has allowed us to build and retain enduring relationships with our clients and partners across the world. We pride ourselves on our knowledge based, collaborative and ethical approach and have delivered sustainable change solutions to clients, ranging from providing advice and guidance, to the end-to-end delivery of programmes.
ea Change is embarking on an exciting stage of its journey and is looking to recruit a Tech Delivery Manager to lead our Digital, Data and Technology teams.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing/ leading the delivery of candidates across key house accounts
- Managing client relationships
- Business development / networking
- Training, mentoring and support of junior consultants
- Financial forecasting / P&L management (with support from finance team)
- Proven experience working within a lead or manager level role within recruitment ideally within the interim space.
- Tech / IT recruitment experience.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- A strategic, delivery focussed mindset and willingness to be hands on.
- A confident communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- A sense of humour.
Starting salary is dependent upon level of experience and includes an uncapped performance related bonus and commission scheme. We aim for this role to be non-billing within 24 months.
Please kindly submit a copy of your CV if you would like to learn more.