- Graduate / Trainee Delivery Consultant
Graduate / Trainee Delivery Consultant
ea Change specialise in providing skills and solutions to financial service providers, not-for-profit organisations and IT companies. We have a proud history of providing measurable results, proactive solutions, and powerful support networks, which has allowed us to build and retain enduring relationships with our clients and partners across the world. We pride ourselves on our knowledge based, collaborative and ethical approach and have delivered sustainable change solutions to clients, ranging from providing advice and guidance, to the end-to-end delivery of programmes.
ea Change is embarking on an exciting stage of its journey and are looking to engage with bright and ambitious individuals to join a highly motivated and experienced team. Successful candidates will receive training and development by industry leading professionals and will have exposure to multiple markets within Change and IT helping source candidates of all levels.
In return, candidates will receive a competitive basic salary and benefits package as well as uncapped commission scheme and unlimited earning possibilities.
Our requirements are as follows:
There are no specific requirements!
Talent is talent and it doesn’t matter what background you come from, what level of experience you have or the level of your academic qualifications. To succeed within ea Change you will need to demonstrate that you are the following:
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- A good team player that can also work autonomously.
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
- A sense of humour.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- An ability to build relationships fast.
- A strong sense of initiative.
- Naturally persuasive.
What we like to see on candidate’s CVs:
- Any form of excellence – this could be an academic or sporting achievement.
- Professional development – a promotion in a role or where you have taken additional responsibility and/or achieved any form of success.
- Hobbies and interests outside of work
- Anything that demonstrates any of the above qualities.
If you’re confident you possess the above skills and want to take your earnings to the next level, please submit a copy of your CV to learn more.