- Digital Analyst
- £20-25k per annum
Job Role: Project Analyst – Graduate Programme
Location: Various locations across the UK
Duration: Permanent (2–3 year deployment)
Salary Range: £20-25k per annum
Start Date: April 2021
Our eaFutures programme helps connect the brightest graduates with companies who are at the forefront of business transformation. It provides real opportunities for graduates to fast track their careers by entering the project life cycle without having to spend years building their capability within operational units.
Successful applicants will join the ea team as a permanent member of staff and will be deployed on site with one of our clients for a fixed period, enabling them to build their expertise through a combination of commercial experience, offsite training, and Director level mentorship.
We are interested in hearing from graduates with the following:
- 2:1 or above ideally from a Russell Group University
- A diplomatic mindset with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- The desire to take on real responsibility from day one.
- The drive and ambition to succeed in an exciting, challenging and highly dynamic environment.
- Presentation skills, an ability to stand up and deliver engaging information to a wide audience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- A self-starter – who is both curious and enthusiastic.
This is for you if any of the following describes your skills or interests:
- You want to understand how business undertake change activities and wish to jump into the heart of a change project.
- You want to add real value to clients who strive to push boundaries, improve their customer experience, address their business, ethical and environmental responsibilities, and modernise to adapt to the changing world around them.
- We are ideally seeking an individual with a can-do attitude, that is interested in learning how to set up and configure digital strategy tools (on-page analytics, a/b, and multivariate testing, ads management, email flows etc) and analyse and produce insightful recommendations on how to improve campaign performance
Some knowledge of the following would be a plus:
- Google Analytics 360
- Some knowledge of Google BiqQuery would be ideal (not necessary)
- Understanding of Data Visualisation tools (Data Studio, Tableau etc)
- Some knowledge of Adobe Analytics
Duties of the Digital Analyst
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the performance of digital campaigns
- Turning content and campaign insights into clear performance recommendations
- Analysing and measuring the effectiveness of digital channels, marketing, and content
- Visualising and presenting data in a meaningful and understandable way
- Create reports and dashboards to showcase and demonstrate performance
These roles there will be remote initially but will return to more office-based working when it is safe to do so. Because of this, it is imperative candidates can demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and autonomy.
If you are interested in starting a rewarding career in business change, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please click here to view our Brochure.
Digital Analyst / Web Analyst / BiqQuery / Online Analyst / SQL / Conversion Rate