- Devops (Futures)
- London, UK
Job Role: Devops – Graduate Programme
Location: UK Various – Bristol/Halifax/Edinburgh.
Duration: Permanent (2–3 year deployment)
Start Date: Ongoing
Are you a Graduate specialising in DevOps with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, helping our clients deliver mission-critical complex projects?
Are you an expert in Java, DevOps & Automation & looking for a new exciting role?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
Do you love analysing and solving problems? Are you fascinated by the latest tech? Do you dream of creating next-generation software with the help of an expert team?
If this sounds exciting and you want to help build the bank of the future, this role is for you.
The key strengths we’re looking for are:
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take ownership
- A detailed and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
- Strong Java skills.
- Basic knowledge in DevOps Tools.
- Strong Functional programming knowledge and analytical skills.
- Exposure to JIRA/Confluence/Agile-Scrum-Kanban methodology.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Must be able to learn and effectively use tools and software development techniques as practiced, acquired, or adopted within the Division.
- Actively participate in code/design reviews as well as brainstorming sessions.
Successful applicants will join the ea team as a permanent member of staff and will be deployed on site with one of our clients for a fixed period, enabling them to build their expertise through a combination of commercial experience, offsite training, and Director level mentorship.
These roles there will be remote initially but will return to more office-based working when it is safe to do so. Because of this, it is imperative candidates can demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and autonomy.
If you are interested in starting a rewarding career in business change, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please click here to view our Brochure.