Our client is an established finance force, medium in size but mighty in impact. With a keen eye on funding ambitious start-ups and an unwavering commitment to green energy investments, like solar and wind power, this organisation is all about nurturing innovation. Their close-knit, collaborative team thrives in a fast-paced, supportive environment that fosters professional development.
As the Senior IT Support Engineer, you’ll be the point person, blending strategic insight and technical leadership to shape the company’s IT solutions. Your role is critical in aligning technological assets with their larger organisational ambition, ensuring efficiency and future-readiness.
- Technical Leadership: Provide advanced support in resolving complex IT-related issues, spearheading system implementations, software and hardware deployment, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Training: Facilitate upskilling sessions to enhance IT proficiency across teams and champion knowledge sharing.
- Operational Management: Proactively liaise with service providers, manage the company’s network infrastructure, oversee vulnerability management, and maintain an up-to-date inventory of technology resources.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of leading support engineers
- Hands-on exposure with Active Directory, O365 and MS Azure.
- Experience supporting windows in an infrastructure environment.
- A strong understanding of current and emerging IT technologies and trends
Exceptional communication skills
- Expertise in diagnosing issues swiftly and implementing effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership and time management.
The perks of joining this revolutionary team include:
- 25 days of holiday with the option to purchase additional days.
- Personal Financial Planning Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme and New Car Scheme
This is your chance to be part of an organisation that values you, supports your aspirations and encourages you to shape the future of the investment and green energy sectors.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to make an impact in a future-focused company, please send your CV as we would love to hear from you!